CookiesDue to the entry into force of the modification of the "Ley de Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información" (LSSICE) established by the Spanish Royal Decree 13/2012, it is compulsory to obtain the express consent of the user of all the websites that use dispensable Cookies, before the user browses them.
What are Cookies?Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash Cookies or pixels, are tools used by web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to provide a correct functioning of the site. The use of these devices allows the Web server to remember certain data concerning the user, such as their preferences for viewing the pages of that server, name and password, products that interest them most, etc.
Cookies affected by the regulation and Exempted CookiesAccording to the EU directive, the Cookies that require the user's informed consent are analytical Cookies and advertising and affiliation Cookies, with the exception of those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
What types of Cookies are there?There are five main groups of Cookies:
- Analytical Cookies: these collect information on the use made of the website.
- Social Cookies: these are those necessary for external social networks.
- Affiliate Cookies: these enable tracking of visits from other websites with which the website establishes an affiliation contract (affiliation companies).
- Advertising and behavioural cookies: these collect information about the user's preferences and personal choices (retargeting).
- Technical and functional cookies: these are strictly necessary for the use of the website and for the provision of the contracted service.
Cookies used on this website
- sa_token: Technical and strictly necessary cookie that identifies the user. It expires after 30 days.
- cookies-control: Cookie that enables the unique visits control function. This Cookie will be installed when the user clicks on the "Accept" button located in the cookies banner. When this user enters the website again with the same browser, the Cookie will consider that it is the same user. Only in the event that the user changes browser, it will be considered another user. It expires after 6 months.
- Google Analytics: Collects anonymous site usage data.
How can I set or disable cookies?You can accept, block or delete Cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options. In the following links you will find instructions on how to enable or disable Cookies in the most common browsers:
Google Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
Other browsers Consult the documentation for the browser you have installed.
Warning about deleting CookiesYou can delete and block Cookies from this website, but parts of the site will not function properly.
In this sense, the Holder guarantees compliance with current legislation on personal data protection, reflected in the Spanish Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and the Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD GDD). It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (GDPR).
Identity of the person responsibleHolder: Juan Segura Duran (Duefectu Corp)
Address: Passatge Son Bou Gorreu, 25. 07220, Pina (Algaida). Illes Ballears (SPAIN).
Principles applied in the processing of dataIn processing your personal data, the Data Controller will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European Data Protection Regulation:
- Principle of lawfulness, fairness and transparency: The Data Controller will always require consent for the processing of your personal data which may be for one or more specific purposes about which it will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimisation: The Data Controller will request from you only the data strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes for which it is requested.
- Principle of limitation of the retention period: Data will be kept for the time strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes of the processing.
- The Data Controller will inform you of the relevant retention period depending on the purpose. In the case of subscriptions, the Data Controller will periodically review the lists and delete those records that have been inactive for a considerable period of time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that their security, confidentiality and integrity are guaranteed. You should be aware that the Data Controller takes the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorised access or misuse of the data of its users by third parties.
Obtaining personal dataYou do not need to provide any personal data in order to browse duefectucorp.com website. The cases in which you do provide your personal data are the following:
- When contacting via contact forms or sending an email.
- When you register on the web site
Your rightsThe Data Controller informs you that you have the right to:
- Request access to your stored data.
- Request rectification or deletion.
- Request the limitation of its processing.
- Oppose the processing.
- Request the portability of your data.
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability and opposition, you must send an e-mail to EMAIL together with valid legal proof such as a photocopy of your ID card or equivalent.
You have the right to effective judicial protection and to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you infringes the Regulation.
The personal data and the purpose of the processing by the Data Controller is different depending on the information capture system:
- Registration: The data is used to comply with the legal regulations applicable to billing and to provide on-demand technical support.
Security of personal dataTo protect your personal data, the Data Controller takes all reasonable precautions and follows industry best practices to prevent the loss, misuse, improper access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of your personal data.
Content of other websitesThe pages of this website may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if you had visited the other website.
Legitimation for data processingThe legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent.
Categories of personal dataThe categories of personal data processed by the Data Controller are:
- Identification data.
Retention of personal dataThe personal data you provide to the Data Controller will be retained until you request its deletion.
Recipients of personal dataGoogle Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company headquartered at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States ("Google"). More information can be found at: https://analytics.google.com
Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website operator analyse how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
Web BrowsingWhen browsing the Duefectu Corp website, non-identifying data may be collected, which may include IP address, geolocation, a record of how services and sites are used, browsing habits and other data that cannot be used to identify you.
The website uses the following third-party analytics services:
- Google Analytics: The Owner uses the information obtained to obtain statistical data, analyse trends, administer the site, study browsing patterns and to gather demographic information.
Accuracy and veracity of personal dataYou undertake to ensure that the data provided to the Owner is correct, complete, accurate and current, as well as to keep it duly updated.
As a user of the website you are solely responsible for the veracity and accuracy of the data you submit to the site exonerating the Holder of any liability in this regard.
RevocabilityTo exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability and opposition you must send an email to email@example.com along with valid legal proof such as a photocopy of your ID card or equivalent.
The exercise of your rights does not include any data that the Data Controller is obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
These policies will remain in force until they are modified by other duly published policies.